Forget about plastic and stainless steel kettles – try a more healthful ceramic kettle! This LuguLake Ceramic Teapot & Electric Kettle combines a beautiful design and utility into one. Featuring a beautiful Indigo Flower Pattern in green these kettles by LuguLake are truly unique in design and material.
Why a ceramic kettle?
Ceramic has elevated temperature resistance. Even when boiling, ceramic leaves no strange taste or smell and no chemical composition in the water. It makes a great alternative to plastic or stainless steel electric kettles.
Stays hot for a reasonable amount of time – not quite like an insulated vacuum pot but adequate for drinking sequential cups of tea.
This ceramic teapot kettle can also be used for heating other drinks such as cider.
- Hidden heating base plate to avoid limescale build up – easy cleaning
- Boil-dry protection
- Sealed base unit for extra safety
- Perfect for hard water areas
- Power: 1000W
- 1.0KG Net Weight
- The body is hot when boiling – please be careful when holding the kettle.
- Please remember to twist lid slightly to fix into place and avoid falling off when pouring.
- The kettle will not turn off automatically if lid is not closed.
- In comparison to plastic or stainless steel kettles, our ceramic teapot kettle is heavier than the alternatives. Take care when carrying this pot around. Consider strength of user before purchasing any ceramic teapots. Not suitable for frail hands.